Clearwater Florida Prepares for Halloween
Halloween is a fun time of year around Clearwater to cut loose, decorate your home or condo, carve a pumpkin and enjoy the lighter side of life by dressing up, attending Halloween parties and even going trick or treating with the kids.
Before you go out – Did you know that in the state of Florida, not just in the City of Clearwater, it is actually Illegal to wear a mask in public is you are over the age of 16. It’s true. Now you might be wondering why? Well the way I understand it is that it is actually aimed at robbers – especially with respect to banks and convenient stores.
So if you are planning to attend a Clearwater party or be out in the Clearwater or Tampa Bay area – be sure to take your mask off before going into public places to be safe.
We always enjoy a good laugh and this was just for fun on Friday!
Halloween is just 5 days and counting – are you looking for Fun things to do in Clearwater? Here’s a list of things we found and thought we’d share:
Clearwater Florida Things to do
The City of Clearwater is hosting several Clearwater Halloween Events around town most are free or low cost – phone numbers were included for you to be able to get more details.
Tonight, Friday 10/26/07
- 6–8pm Halloween Spooktacular – Countryside Recreation Center for ages 13 and under. More info (727) 669–1914
- 5:30–8:30pm Parents Night Out Halloween Party – Morningside Recreation Center for kids Kindergarten to 8th grade. More info call (727) 507–4064
- 7:30–9:30pm Fright Night at Ross Norton Recreation Complex – for ages 6–11. More info call (727) 462–6025
- 7pm Halloween Enchanted Forest at Moccasin Lake Nature Park – Enchanted night hike for all ages. More info at (727) 462–6024
- 6–8pm – Halloween Carnival at the Clearwater Beach Recreation Center at 69 Bay Esplanade. For more information call (727) 462–6138
Wednesday 10/31/07 – HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
- 3pm – Childrens Costume Parade at the Clearwater Main Library Free trick or treating around the Library – wear your costume – More info call (727) 562–4970
- 5:30–8:30pm – Boo Bash at the Bright House Network Field on Old Coachman Road – Free Trick or Treating provided by local merchants. For more info call (727) 712–4300 or (727) 562–4800
Have a great weekend and if you see a Clearwater Beach condo or Clearwater home for sale that interests you just give us a call – we can go incognito, I have a spare set of Groucho Marx glasses or two. TGIF from Clearwater Beach Florida.